RE/MAX Of Naperville – Real Estate & Residential Investment Specialist
1200 Iroquois Commons
Naperville IL. 60563
Born in Chicago, Illinois.
Grew up in Calumet City & then attended College at Northern Illinois University in Dekalb where he met his wife.
Currently lives in Oswego with his wife Kristen, and their daughter (Emily) and son (Evan).
In High School he worked as a clerk at an A&P Grocery Store (remember them?). After High School he went on to attend Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, IL. and after graduating accepted a job in management with Walgreens Drug Store.
He became licensed to sell real estate the fall of 1988.
Became a Full-Time Realtor in November 1988 for Century 21 Clark & Holm, Inc.
- Was named “Rookie of the Year” his first full year selling homes.
- Earned the Centurion Sales award several consecutive years while at Century 21.
- Went on to head-up a pilot agent training program for agents new to real estate within his company.
Joined RE/MAX in June of 1993, and continues to excel as a Top Producer.
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- ABR® Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE® Certified Distressed Property Expert certification since 2009
- Member Of the Prime Relocation (Prime-Relo) group since 1999
- Chairman & Board Panel Member for the Professional Standards Committee at the Mainstreet Organization Of Realtors (0ne of the largest in the country)
- Certified Residential Real Estate Investment Advisor 2012 – Ownamerica Investment Certification Network®
Ron is most proud of his repeat clients, and personal referrals from past clients
Ron has considerable new construction knowledge & works extensively with builders, both in the marketing of their properties, and in the representation of buyer’s purchasing from builders.
Ron serves the entire western suburbs in both residential & residential investment property analysis.
Ron loves what he does which is good. It’s not work if it’s your hobby too!